Cost Per Hour
Year1 – Year6 £27 (45 min sessions charged pro rata)
Year7 – GCSE £27
A LEVEL A1: £32 A2: Call to discuss
DEGREE Call to discuss
ADULT STUDENTS £27
Tuition is expensive – what am I getting for my money?
- Homework set every week: this means you can get twice as much* for your money and clearly track the progress made (* based on 1 hrs HWK per week, opting out is fine – just let me know).
- Free marking service: e.g. for past papers – just post /drop them off and I’ll mark them in time for our next session.
- Experienced Tutor – a former Teacher with 20 years experience as a Tutor in GCSE and A Level Maths
- Current DBS clearance – dating back to Teacher Training in 2001.
- I am always available to discuss progress, both during and outside of sessions.
- Extra Resources (e.g. photocopies, handouts, exercise books) provided at no extra cost.